Tips to make your HVAC last longer
Your HVAC system is one of the most expensive purchases you will ever make in your lifetime. So to make sure your unit will last longer, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind.
01. Replace the air filter regularly at least once every three months.
02. Clean the outdoor unit.
03. Clean air vents and ducts.
04. Install curtains and blinds to help block the sunlight.
05. Install a programmable thermostat.
06. Use the ďautoĒ fan setting.
07. Schedule regular maintenance each year.
08. Keeping interior doors open to encourage air flow, improve air circulation.
09. Donít block vents with furniture or any other obstacles.
10. Give your system a break by using fans and open exterior windows.